All engineers and producers are eligible to invite clients to Dominelli Studios and use all of our facility resources. We do have an application process just to be sure that engineers have relevant recording experience and the ability to effectively use all of the equipment and tools that we have to offer. Click Here for Studio Engineer Application Form. The engineer can purchase a membership or hourly studio time, and then bill clients directly for their project. Or the client can purchase studio time and pay their engineer separately.
The Yamaha C3 grand piano is available for all facility rentals, without any additional charge. If you would like to have it tuned before your recording session or performance, you would be required to pay for the tuning at a rate of $150. We require at least 1 week notice of a tuning request. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact information and the date your session will take place so we can schedule the tuning the evening before.
Interested in learning the art of studio engineering? Our internship program is an integrated system of education and real studio experience, to prepare you to become an approved junior engineer at Dominelli Studios. You will also have the real tools needed to record your own sessions at home, with friends, or wherever else your musical journey takes you.
Each month you receive:
- 4 1/2 hour private engineering lessons per month with Senior Engineer and studio owner, Sandro Dominelli
- 4 x 1.5 hour sessions working with real bands and artists in our recording studio, alongside Sandro
What you will learn:
- How to set up a session in ProTools
- Getting great source sound using mics and room set up
- Live recording, punching in, editing tracks
- The art of mixing and mastering
Contact us at email@example.com to learn more.